The maintenance of the centrifugal fan should pay attention to two important factors, including time and components.
1. The centrifugal fan allows full-voltage starting or reduction voltage electric power. It should be noted that the current at full-voltage starting is approximately 5-7 times the rated current and that the buck start torque is proportional to the voltage squared. When the electric network is insufficient, reduced voltage starting should be used.
2. In the test run of the centrifugal fan, the product specification should be read carefully, checking whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram. Carefully check whether the working voltage supplied to the fan power supply meets the requirements, whether the power supply has phase loss or phase equality, and whether the capacity of the distribution components meets the requirements.
3. The number of test run can not be less than two people. One person controls the power supply, and the other person observes the operation of the fan. If there is abnormal phenomenon, immediately stop to check. First check whether the rotation direction is correct. Immediately after the centrifugal fan starts running, check whether the running current of each phase is balanced and whether the current exceeds the rated current. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, stop to check. After operating five minutes, stop to check whether the fan has abnormal phenomenon, boot after confirming that there is no abnormal phenomenon to.
4. In the test run of the double speed centrifugal fan, it should start at low speed and check whether the rotation direction is correct. Starting the high speed must wait for the fan to stop before starting, in case of high speed reverse rotation, which may cause switch tripping and motor damage.
5. When the centrifugal fan reaches the normal speed, it should be measured whether the input current of the fan is normal, and the operation current of the centrifugal fan should not exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds the rated current, check whether the supplied voltage is normal.
6. The motor power required by centrifugal fan refers to the large power required when the air inlet is fully opened for centrifugal fan and fan case under certain working conditions. If the air inlet is fully opened for operation, the motor is in danger of damage. It is best to close the valve on the inlet or outlet pipeline of the fan during commissioning, and gradually open the valve after operation until the required working condition is reached, and pay attention to whether the running current of the fan exceeds the rated current.