Ventilation fan for clean room, which is a ventilator used in a clean room. It has the same function and function as the ordinary ventilator. It is used for ventilation. Therefore, it is necessary to familiarize and understand. In order to use this ventilator properly and reasonably, the product can be fully utilized and used.
1. Cleaning instructions and purchasing methods for ventilation fan for clean room
The purchase of clean room ventilators is an important task, and it needs to be taken seriously and carried out. If there is a wrong choice, it will affect the normal use of the product and affect the use of the product. Therefore, it should not be underestimated and sloppy. treat. When selecting, the six factors of product origin, parameters, quality, real-time quotation and price quotation, manufacturer and product after-sales service should be taken into consideration. In addition, the use environment and use requirements of the product should be considered if necessary, so that all relevant factors can be taken into account, and then the right product can be selected to avoid wrong choices.
The purchasing route of the clean room ventilator is mainly from three ways. One is to find the direct purchase from the manufacturer, the other is to purchase through the agent, and the third is to do the work on the relevant industry website. And which way to choose is determined by the actual situation and its own conditions.
2. Ventilation form of clean room ventilator
Full ventilation: Full air exchange in the whole room, supplemented with fresh air, which can control toxic and harmful gases within the specified range.
Local ventilation: The toxic and harmful gas is controlled in a local range by some operations and localized ventilation treatment, so as to prevent the gas from diffusing into a large space, and whether the forced air discharge is required according to the gas concentration. In addition, the forced exhaust can also be called mechanical exhaust, and the local exhaust is used to discharge the wind generated by the ventilation duct.
3. Selection of air volume in clean room ventilator and design of air duct
The choice of air volume in a clean room ventilator can be based on the size of the room exhaust, and each industry has different standard requirements, so take this into account so that you can accurately determine and determine the appropriate amount of ventilation. As for the design of its ventilation pipe, there are some points, which are specifically:
(1) If it is a fume hood and a ventilator, it is better to use a single pipe connection. If this connection method is not available, it can be connected to each other, but in the same room on the same floor.
(2) The ventilator should be installed at the end of the pipe or on the roof as much as possible, and the length of the pipe should not be too long. If you want to change or adjust the wind tunnel customs, you should configure the corresponding frequency conversion adjustment system.
(3) The end of the exhaust passage should avoid the air supply port of the air supply duct as much as possible to prevent harmful gases from being sent back through the exhaust passage.