1. The unit should be cleaned and dried before being packaged.
2. The unit package should be protected against moisture, dust and vibration.
3. There should be industrial certification, packing list and other documents in the package.
4. The industry certificate shall include the inspection conclusion, the inspector's seal and the date of inspection.
5. The packing list should list all accessories.
6. Each type of industry should provide at least one industry specification, which should contain at least the following:
1 Basic information, including industry name, model specification, material, voltage, frequency, weight, etc.
The main technical parameters of the 2FFU fan include the static pressure outside the machine under the rated air volume, the power under the rated air volume, and the speed, voltage and test conditions.
3 industry performance curve, the unit performance curve that must be provided includes: air volume (wind speed) - external static pressure curve, air volume (wind speed) - power curve, the unit performance curve should be provided: air volume (wind speed) - air efficiency Curve, air volume (wind speed) - energy efficiency index (EPI) curve. For the units operating in the split mode, the performance curves of the units operating in different gear positions should be given. For the stepless adjustable units, at least three sets of performance curves should be given, such as high speeds of 1800 rpm\1350 rpm and 900 rpm. Performance curve. The scope of work should be indicated in the curve.