The boiler forced ventilator is used as a high-efficiency fan equipment to a certain extent. It is mainly used in the ventilation and ventilation of steam boilers in thermal power plants. It can also be used for mine ventilation and general ventilation when there are no other special requirements.
Precautions for the use of boiler forced air
The medium to be conveyed by the boiler forced ventilator is air, and the maximum temperature is not more than 80 degrees. The conveying medium of the whole equipment is flue gas, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 250 °C. Before the induced draft fan, a dust removal device with a dust removal efficiency of not less than 85% must be installed to reduce the dust content of the flue gas entering the fan to improve the service life of the fan.
Classification of boiler forced ventilators
1. Boiler forced ventilators can be divided into several types according to their use materials, such as iron shell fan (common fan), FRP fan, plastic fan, aluminum fan, stainless steel fan and so on.
2. Fan classification can be divided into centrifugal fan, axial fan, diagonal flow (mixed flow) and cross flow according to the direction of gas flow.
3. Fans are divided into axial flow fans, centrifugal fans and diagonal flow (mixed flow) fans according to the flow direction after the airflow enters the impeller.
4. The fan is divided into press-in type local fan (hereinafter referred to as press-in fan) and explosion-proof motor according to the purpose, and the explosion-proof motor is placed outside the flow channel or in the flow channel, and the explosion-proof motor is placed in the explosion-proof sealed cavity. Fan).
5. Fans can also be divided into single-stage, two-stage or multi-stage pressure fans according to the form of pressure. For example, 4-72 is a single-stage pressurization, and a Roots blower is a multi-stage pressurized fan.
6. Fans can be divided into: axial flow fan, mixed flow fan, Roots blower, roof fan, air conditioner fan, etc. according to the purpose.