The purchase of clean room blowers is an important task because it involves an important aspect of blowers, so it cannot be treated and carried out rigorously, and it must be taken seriously and treated seriously, and all relevant factors should be comprehensively and comprehensively integrated. After considering it, you can choose the right product. In addition, when the product is purchased, there are some factors that must be considered. It is the indispensable part of the product origin, parameters, quality, real-time quotation and price quotation, and after-sales service of the manufacturer and the product.
2. Clean room blower, is it a fan?
Clean room blower, which belongs to the fan, is one of the fans, is a type of fan used in the clean room and is a specific type of blower in the fan, and at this point everyone should have a correct understanding, no mistakes Concept. In addition, this type of fan is functionally the same as an ordinary blower, no different.
3. How to calculate the residual pressure outside the clean room blower?
The calculation of the external residual pressure of the clean room blower is a corresponding calculation formula, which is:
External residual pressure = resistance along the path + local resistance + high efficiency resistance + static pressure box resistance
In addition to this formula, there is an estimate of 3PA/m. Through this formula, the specific value of the residual pressure outside the machine can be obtained, and at the same time, know how to perform accurate calculation.
4. Operation and use of clean room blowers
(1) Operation and use of clean room blowers shall be carried out in strict accordance with their operating procedures and safe operating procedures. Before and after the operation, it is necessary to carry out comprehensive and careful inspection, whether the lubrication of each lubricating part of the fan is good, whether the oil volume of the fuel tank is sufficient and whether its various components can work normally, and whether there is any abnormality. When the fan check is no problem, it can start and start working.
(2) When the fan is running, it is necessary to monitor the fan and record its operation. Pay attention to the parameters such as the current, voltage and temperature of the fan and whether the vibration is within the allowable range. If there is any problem, it should be solved in time, if necessary. Emergency stop measures can be taken to avoid serious consequences.