Medium-pressure centrifugal blower, which is a specific type of fan, is a centrifugal structure and is stamped by aluminum alloy and cold-rolled sheet for its outer casing and impeller. Therefore, it has the characteristics of light weight, large flow and low noise. In terms of product application, it is widely used from the current point of view, because it can be used in many industries and fields, mainly for ventilation and ventilation. What we need to know is that in the occasions where blasting is required on the equipment in the industry, the use of a medium-pressure centrifugal blower is very suitable and can have a good effect. Its performance characteristics are:
(1) It can be made of aluminum alloy material to achieve a large amount of weight and achieve the purpose of weight reduction.
(2) The motor can be designed by I.E.C, fully enclosed outer fan type aluminum frame motor, special shaft design, suitable for long-term continuous use.
(3) The blade can be specially designed to give the fan a long service life.
(4) The air volume adjusting damper can be used to control the air volume and make the fan have good stability, and the operation is simple and convenient.
2. Performance parameters of medium pressure centrifugal blower
The performance parameters of the medium pressure centrifugal blower are, from a professional point of view, such parameters as gas flow, pressure, delivery power, working efficiency and impeller speed, and these parameters are related to the selection of the fan. Therefore, it should not be underestimated and sloppy. . The gas flow rate refers to the volume of gas that the fan can process in a unit time, and the pressure refers to the internal gas pressure value when the fan is running.
3. Precautions for medium pressure centrifugal blower
(1) The fan should be inspected and cleaned before use, mainly to check the important parts and fasteners, whether it can work normally and whether it is loose. In addition, it is necessary to perform lubrication work and check the seal for good sealing performance.
(2) The fan is driven, parked and operated. If the fault is found, it should be dealt with in a timely manner. It cannot be delayed, and the fan cannot be allowed to work.
(3) After each repair of the fan, in addition to replacing the lubricating oil, it is also necessary to check whether its components can be used normally.