FFU-400 Centrifugal Backward Curved Fan is a superbly crafted, precision balanced air-moving device that features superior performance and compact design. The FFU centrifugal impeller is ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
By combining the efficiency of a backward curved centrifugal impeller with the advanced technology of an electronically commutated external rotor motor, new standards for energy savings and performance have been achieved. The electronics are an integral part of the motor, making the Lantian motorized impeller a compact fan that delivers superior performance.
* FFU 400 centrifugal backward curved fan is a purifying fan for air shower room;
* The FFU fans has the characteristics of high efficiency, low noise, low vibration, low temperature rise and stable pressure curve.
* It can be used for FFU clean benches, FFU laminar flow hoods, etc.
|Model: FFU 400|
Air Volume: 2600m3/h
Full pressure: 260Pa
Rotate Speed: 1000r/min
Application: FFU clean bench, FFU laminar flow hood etc.
Characteristic Curve and Shape Size
* Electronically commutated external rotor motor
* Maximum speed available across entire voltage range in either 50 Hz or 60 Hz
* High efficiency backward curved aluminum impeller
* Input voltage: 220V/380V
* Permissible ambient temperature range: -4 F to 104 F
* Available housed or non-housed
* CCC & CE approved
* Electronic cabinet cooling
* EC fan array
* Clean room modules
* Heat exchangers
* Air filtration
* Medical appliances
* Fume hoods
* Pharmaceutical equipment